• Super slow UI

piuk
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm on a relatively small database and a decent rig, but switching through tabs is very very slow. Much slower than FM21 at least.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators
    59 minutes ago, migas8982 said:

50 minutes ago, notwbgne said:

Please post your own threads for your own issue. Bumping other peoples threads will just delay us getting round to responding, and its best if we can deal with your issues directly, regardless of whether they sound the same as another. Thanks.

On 22/10/2021 at 20:18, Lucas said:

Hi - Where exactly are you noticing slowdown? 

On every screen, especially when I right click on something and try to change training etc and the screen switches. I think the most noticeable is on scouting assignments tab. Takes ages to assign or change through scouts.

• Administrators
    37 minutes ago, piuk said:

On every screen, especially when I right click on something and try to change training etc and the screen switches.

For this, I would wonder if you are using custom graphics and whether that is causing any slowdown for you. 

38 minutes ago, piuk said:

I think the most noticeable is on scouting assignments tab. Takes ages to assign or change through scouts.

This is not something I'm noticing when trying for myself. Are you able to provide step by step instructions here, or a screen capture video of the problem?

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

For this, I would wonder if you are using custom graphics and whether that is causing any slowdown for you. 

This is not something I'm noticing when trying for myself. Are you able to provide step by step instructions here, or a screen capture video of the problem?

It seems to have fixed itself with reloading the skin.