• Problems at the Staff Meeting

Andeon82
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

I had the following problem today. 
    I started a career with three coaches and therefore with three clubs. 
    The first few days went without any problems until they came to the staff meeting.

I was then able to complete the first staff meeting with the first club,
    but when I switched to the next club to do the staff meeting there,
    I had the employees from the first club and no topics that could be discussed. 
    When I finished the meeting, the meeting was still marked as not completed so that I could not 
    continue with the week.

The problem also arises when I cancel the staff meeting at the second and third club, 
    because the meeting appears even if you deactivate it and then the problem that I just 
    described applies again.

I wish for two things:
    1: The staff meeting and the scout meeting must be feasible even if you start a career with 
    several coaches and clubs so that you can continue the week.

2: The staff meeting should not appear if you set under employees that the staff meeting 
    should never take place.

I therefore ask you to rectify these problems.

Thank you very much

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Andeon82 thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of issues with the meetings involving multiple managers and are currently investigating. Thanks for giving us more details to work with.

Same problem for me and my friend hotseatting a team each in career mode. I find at the moment saving after every meeting, quitting to desktop then restarting the game fixes the problem so you can at least go to the next teams meeting, but it's a frustrating way of doing it. 

Edited by showstealer1829

• Administrators

As Michael said, the issue is logged and we'll hopefully have a resolution for you all soon. Stay tuned. 

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.