• Transfers

RossT551
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

When looking at a clubs profile and hover over the transfer tab, it gives you the option to view transfer history or loans. Can't see any ongoing transfers.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @RossT551 just to help my understanding. Is the view that you feel is missing the same as the transfer centre that you can see for your own club which shows the current activity going on for your own club?

13 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @RossT551 just to help my understanding. Is the view that you feel is missing the same as the transfer centre that you can see for your own club which shows the current activity going on for your own club?

Hey mate, thats correct.  I only noticed as in my save Man City sacked Guardiola and i wanted to see who they had offered the job too and thats where i would have looked on FM21.

• SI Staff

I'll leave this one open for QA to double check, I didn't think this information was visible for other clubs but if you were able to see it in FM21 its best to get this double checked. 

9 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

I'll leave this one open for QA to double check, I didn't think this information was visible for other clubs but if you were able to see it in FM21 its best to get this double checked. 

I've attached some screenshots for you. Hope this helps,

FM22 transfer bug.png

Football Manager 2021 Screenshot 2021.10.24 - 10.37.33.31.png

Ah ok fair enough. I do have a question regarding staff transfers though,,

When FM release a new patch, why do they have make recent manager appointments the manager at the start of the game rather than have them join on the actual date as a future transfer? For example, Ranieri starts the game at watford but actually only joined them in October.