• U18s manager asks me for available first team players when I have set the option to Never do this

geofft
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Playing as Liverpool in EPL.

Under 'Staff > Responsibilities > Match > Match Day (U18) > First Team Player Availability' I have selected 'Never' to be asked which first team players are available for this team. The option to make first team players automatically available is unchecked.

Yet I am still receiving an Inbox item from my Under 18s Manager asking me to confirm first team player availability for their match.

Screenshots attached of the inbox item and my staff responsibilities screen. Save games from a week or two before the event and immediately after the event have been uploaded to OwnCloud (details in that section).

geofft - under 18s first team selection - inbox.jpg

geofft - under 18s first team selection - responsibilities.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Set the relevant staff responsibilities option to Never. Continue game until an U18 game approaches and there are unfit players in the first team.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for raising this one @geofft has it worked in any situation and you've not been asked or has it just kept coming up throughout?

So far it seems to be happening before every U18s game when I have at least one unfit first team squad member, but I haven't played very far into the season.

I noticed it in FM21 as well but never logged it as a bug.

As an addendum, I have just received an Inbox item asking me to confirm U18 availability, even though I have no unfit first team players to choose from, so it appears that is not a requirement for this issue.

It's been happening all season too. I don't pay attention to the U18s calendar so can't say if there have been any games where I haven't been asked to make first team players available.

geofft - under 18s first team selection - no unfit players.jpg