• Cannot move player from youth team to senior team - INTL manager

mannyhams
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I cannot call up any of my youth team players to the senior squad(!). The expected 'Call up to U.S.A Squad' (or similar) option is not in the right-click menu.

There is no section in "Responsibilities" for me to make youth team selections. I've tried firing the youth team coach just in case that would give me the authority to manage the players again, but this had no effect.

image.png.4fe3d85dc3ec466f063497f9471aeece.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Open the save file
      - Go to any youth team's "Squad" list view
      - Right click any player and attempt to add to the senior squad - there is no way to do this

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 07/11/2021 at 06:33, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for raising this issue, our team will take a look into it further.

Tried a new INTL save and realized this could be user error!

I think this situation arises when my squad is full WRT the rules for the next-scheduled match. I expected to be able to add any number of players and then be forced to comply with the match rules at some point in the future, like on squad announcement day or match day. Some UI indication would probably be helpful, here.

• SI Staff

Thanks for coming back to us on this one @mannyhams. What you're saying does sound like it could be useful, you've got a good experience of the game on this side it seems so I think it would be beneficial for you to make a feature request to outline when you think this should show/where and such and the devs can take a look at it further.

26 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for coming back to us on this one @mannyhams. What you're saying does sound like it could be useful, you've got a good experience of the game on this side it seems so I think it would be beneficial for you to make a feature request to outline when you think this should show/where and such and the devs can take a look at it further.

Sure and thank you, too. I'll have a think and open a feature request later today.

Edited by mannyhams