• Using option "Continue Game Timeout" affects (and breaks) the introduction to new club

Eckfahne
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Having set the option "Continue Game Timeout" to 2 secs, I noticed that this also affects the screens displayed when you get welcomed to a new club, which then flash through without giving you the chance to read/react. I'm not sure if thats a bug in strict techincal sense, but I personally don't expect it to work like that at least and find it slightly annoying. The continued game timeout setting is for me the only way to ensure that the underweek processing isn't constantly disrupted and avoids me having to "babysit" the game constantly, but I don't think it should affect stuff outside your "mail account"...?

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1. Load the save I provided (see below for name)
      2. Check that the interface option "Continue Game Timeout" is set to 2s
      3. Progress the game
      4. The welcoming to my new club Haka Valkeakosti should take place, but the screens just flash trough without giving you the time to read them or to interact

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Eckfahne the continue time-out is by design to push you through and while it won't push past certain items the things ultimately like team meetings for an introduction to your club is not one of these. You could possibly request a feature for it to be considered differently in the game but it is working correctly for its current design.

Am 6.11.2021 um 21:58 schrieb Michael Sant:

Hey @Eckfahne the continue time-out is by design to push you through and while it won't push past certain items the things ultimately like team meetings for an introduction to your club is not one of these. You could possibly request a feature for it to be considered differently in the game but it is working correctly for its current design.

Ok, I see. Thank you for taking the time to check and explain :)