• League Fixture not arranged after 25/26 season

Caltan
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Currently in 2030 season but as I've been looking through leagues, ive noticed that the Swiss Super League hasn't had any league games scheduled for four seasons. Cup competitions not effected.

Thanks.

20220123_194857.jpg

20220123_194904.jpg

20220123_194931.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you happen to have any save files prior to the season update day? Normally the end of June.

We think we've fixed this for future updates but would like to be sure. :)

• Administrators

No problem - appreciate you getting back to us anyway! We don't think this should be present on any new saves going forward anyway. :)

• Administrators

If you've experienced this in a more recent save, could you please provide a save file for us to investigate from?

Ideally, we're looking for one before the season updates to view the schedule in real time. 

I have the same problem in my current save. Danish and Dutch league only loaded fixtures the first season and not since. Don't have a save from June I'm afraid.

• SI Staff

Thanks for clarifying. Helps provide more information, but if it does occur on any subsequent saves you start then please definitely do let us know about that as well.

On 12/03/2022 at 23:43, Michael Sant said:

@D_Walcott14 & @freddieos were your saves started before or after the most recent update? I'll make QA aware we have an extra file to review, its just QA believe the fix we have put in place for this would only work on new save games. 

my save was started after the latest update.

• Administrators

We haven't been able to replicate this so far after some testing - freddieos, would you be able to provide a save file if possible please, if we're not too late in asking. 

Hello,

i have had this issue happend to me several times.

the saves are new (week or two old).

i have uploaded a file called Imortal 20 June.fm.

is it possible or you to fix the issue and send me a updated save file of that game ? its my 3rd-4rd try and having a long time save and it seems impossible.

i cant seem to play more than 3-4 seasons and this happends, hence im starting to feel like i cant play the game at all.

on a previous save i went on vacation for a year ater this happend and it loaded the next season. after that it went bad again on the next one.

please let me know i you can fix it as i would love to keep going on this save.

thank you

image.thumb.jpeg.78cb415e1e8451cd145c2ebbfe01e532.jpeg

• Administrators

We don't have an update to give yet I'm afraid, nothing new has changed, but with the new examples given above we'll continue to monitor this and attempt to have a resolution for future editions - thank you for your patience, and I can only apologise for the length of time this has gone on for.