• Swiss Under 18 Group A and B both not generating new seasons

MCFCMurph
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Just got hired by Basel and checked the youth schedules and noticed that both Swiss u18 divisions were played during the first season, but never generated another season. The Swiss youth cup did have a second season. Really want these to work as they should before I continue with the save. The u21 team doesn't have fixtures either but I suspect that's not a bug.

You can see the most recent fixtures in each image. The two leagues' most recent fixtures were over a year ago, while the u18 cup already has new fixtures planned.

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.22.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.22.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.22.03 AM.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies Murph, I'll bump the thread and flag a team member to look over it if you don't get a response soon - really sorry for the delay. 

Thanks Kyle. Got a notification that Nathan Simcock replied but don't see it anywhere? Been pretty busy at work so I've only advanced a couple months in game time since the OP. Happy to upload the save whenever but I'm still advancing through for the time being.

• SI Staff

Hey @MCFCMurph when the QA team provide their assessment of a file its only visible to SI staff. We spent some time trying to get this issue to reproduce but have been unable to do so. The QA team identify that the game was created before the first update, and we think this bug has since been resolved via a subsequent update which is why we cannot now get it to reproduce.

Do you have any fresh saves, started on the latest update where this has also happened? If so, we would greatly appreciate the chance to look into these as well. 

• Administrators
    5 hours ago, MCFCMurph said:

It's a save I started with the beta, do you mean fresh saves as in a separate save entirely or a new save of this one I'm playing?

From a separate save entirely created in a more recent version (so say after full release or ideally post Winter Transfer Update. As said, we believe the issue is now fixed, but was a problem during the initial beta phase.

Unfortunately due to the nature of how competitions and rule groups work in game, often fixes will require a new save game in order to be active.