• 50% of the clubs are financially insecure

Royaltea
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Some strange behavior while managing Royal Football Club de Liège in Belgium.

I'm on the start of my 6th season and more than 50% of the clubs are financially insecure: 

Belgium_Finances.thumb.png.68193c949d635beee2871b9eb2f89c40.png

This is not the first time I see this throughout the save, more and more clubs in Belgium are going in-debt, especially Pro League A clubs. Is this normal behavior in Belgium? 

Second, a question regarding club reputation. I finished 4th and 6th in my two seasons in Pro League A, also managed to reach EURO II quarter final but still the club reputation is 4th from the bottom in comparison to all the other clubs in Pro League A. Is this normal?

Thank you!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

This is something that can change across the course of the season and depending upon the exact sequence of events clubs may be about to start getting season ticket sales and some of the first instalments of the leagues TV revenue. I'd suggest maybe keeping an eye on it across the season in terms of where the finances float around. 

Your reputation will also increase over time, while I don't have the full context of your save the first year you achieve success won't immediately necessarily yield results. Keep an eye on it as well as if you keep on as you are with a few more years then you would expect it to rise.