• Not Receiving U18 Training Reports

Gary James
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Not sure if this is a bug or if there is a good reason for it but as the title states I am not receiving training reports for my U18 squad even though the request for them is ticked under staff responsibilities. 

This has been happening the last 3 or 4 weeks.

image.thumb.png.a35334f1e64487b7f14c01055f00fb8f.png

image.thumb.png.fa960fbdde4b9c2ff76fa7455e2668ba.png

image.thumb.png.eab4485b44f206353967dcca381dc694.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

So were you receiving these before and they've since stopped @Gary James? Or has it been the case since you ticked the box just so I can understand a bit better if it did work, then it didn't or if it never worked off the bat for you.

@Michael SantI had it all set up and it was working fine.
    It suddenly stopped working and to troubleshoot it I unticked it advanced the game then reticked it and advanced but they never came back.
    I then checked and saw that there had recently been an update on the Gamepass PC version so if I was to guess it has been caused by that.

As I have advanced in the game I have then realised the other U18s reports are not coming through either.

Does that clarify it for you?

• SI Staff

It does help having more information and being able to understand the sequence better, thanks for that. QA will be able to take this into account when they review this in more depth in due course.

• Administrators

We've been testing this but struggling to get it to reproduce - you wouldn't happen to still have a save where this issue is still present? 

@Kyle BrownAre you recieving the U18 Traiing reports on the save I uploaded? I only have 1 save that I am still playing and I am still not recieving them now.

I uploaded a copy of my game and called it 'Gary James - Nationality Issue' so you can test using that if you would like.

If you would like a fresh save I can arrage that for you as well.

• Administrators

We'll try that new save you provided - it didn't reproduce for us on the original. 

Thank you for getting back to me! :)