• Bug - Players disappearing from squad after injury

rickrollrumpel
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I´m experiencing a reoccuring bug with my current savegame, managing MSV Duisburg with fantasy players.

In what appears to be randomly, some players disappear from my squad once injured. I can still see them on the injury report as long as they are injured, and select them for taking set pieces or as captains, but neither on the tactics nor the first team page. I can find those players via player search but I cannot select them for the squad anymore. I´ve tried moving them to my reserve squad and back but to no avail.

Affected players do not show up again even if fully healed.

Players Derek Brett and Izan Gomez Moreno are affected in the uploaded savegame, but I other savegames from the same career where I experienced the same problem with other players.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

*Update: I don´t know exactly what or how I did it but after several tries of saving and loading the game again all of the players showed up again, only when completely healed though. They didn´t show up until then.

On 24/04/2022 at 16:33, rickrollrumpel said:

*Update: I don´t know exactly what or how I did it but after several tries of saving and loading the game again all of the players showed up again, only when completely healed though. They didn´t show up until then.

Can you please check your filter options? There are a couple which 'auto-hide' players and one of those is for injured players. This should in theory fix the problem rather than you having to reload etc. 

Thanks, it really was the filter option that was responsibly for it. I´m sorry to have left that thread open for so long, I was really busy with work.
    Thanks a lot!

22 hours ago, rickrollrumpel said:

Thanks, it really was the filter option that was responsibly for it. I´m sorry to have left that thread open for so long, I was really busy with work.
    Thanks a lot!

No problem whatsoever - I'm glad it's resolved. Thanks for your help.