• Incoming transfer fees not being added to finances

Fmmsidelineboss
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I’m in a save in 2034 and at some point transfer fees I’ve received have stopped being added to my finances.

For example, this season, I was given a transfer budget of £502m and I have made no incoming transfers. I have sold an additional £233m worth of players since the start of the season and yet my finances have not moved from the £502m I started with. 

I have noticed this in seasons prior to the one I am currently playing but have only now been able to prove it by choosing to not purchase anyone. Previous net spends have all been green in the hundreds of millions (as in, I should end the year with more money than I started, but this hasn’t been the case for several seasons). 

Obviously this isn’t a huge problem given that I’m rolling in cash on this save, but it does put me off starting a new save with a lower league team if I know that at some point in the future, incoming transfer fees won’t be added to my finances.

Have also never received a % sell-on payment from past transfers that I know I should have received, but I see that this is a known issue. 

I have reported via the in-game reporting function. My first time posting here so please let me know if I’ve missed anything. 

Thanks. 

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Check finances
      Sell player
      Check finances again

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The game has been like that for as long as I can remember. There is some sort of transfer budget limit (or bug), above which the board won't pass on the money to you.

From memory, if you have more than around £200M or so (not exact value, but around there), it won't be passed on. If you want the money, transfer most of your transfer budget to the wages budget before approving the transfer to go through and you should get the funds added to the transfer budget.