• Lack of goals

Dearnley
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

I’m finding that there is a lack of goals scored both by my team and others. During the games I create loads of chances and very rarely win by more than 1 or 2 goals. I have 44 goals in 27 games at the moment as top of the league Barcelona 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same here, really strange and I won 3 titles first season with RM, and 95% of my wins is noted as ‘boring’ - but I have a lot of chances, so what do I wrong? 

I’ve noticed lots of games like this too, both for me and the opposition. One team completely dominating but not really getting quality chances or finishing the few that they do. I know this happens in real life too but the amount of times it’s happened on this year’s game seems unusually high. 

It's going to depend on your tactic though right? Have you looked at the extended highlights and if so, where are the shots coming from? Are they all from distance? etc.

I do get some games like that, but more often than not, I'll score a bunch, eg: 

image.png.1bcad0fc53c669d2597fce44c234de62.png

I'm averaging about 4 goals per game in the league - and yes, it's a strong team in a weak league, but the point is that we're generally pretty good at converting our chances - and that's because the tactic encourages lots of close in shots and headers etc.

So maybe the game has a problem and more should be going in, but it's most likely going to be specific to whatever tactic is being used. And maybe to the players being used too.

I guess that's why they need your save - to see why there aren't many goals going in, for your squad, using your tactic. I think that will be pretty hard for them to investigate using just a screenshot.