• Loan and gameplay issues

MrMao
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi, I’m finished the first season with  RM, okay so far. But what I like is to built up young players for the future. Now it is 15 th of August 23, and I have tried to loan out over 35 players since June - No offers at all? All are on LOAN, and repeatedly offered with and without recall clause.. Have now only the affiliate options left, but these teams are not good enough for my future stars, why is this a issue. Same in FMMOBILE21, but in the end I menage to loan out after hard work. Now I have Europe biggest team and no plan? Pls answer. Thx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So... I'm not 100% sure yet, but this is what I've found: It seems no one will offer to loan your players when they are in the Second team. Promote them to you First team and then offer them out for loan and teams will make offers for them. 

There are two systems in the game: The Reserves system and the B Team/Second Team system. Reserves work great and have done for several years. The B Team/Second Team system is full of flaws and although SI Games fixed a bunch of issues last year, they didn't fix some of the issues and I think this one might actually have gotten worse.

I'm almost at the point of suggesting we start a Kickstarter to pay SI Games to do a line by line code comparison of the two systems and bring the B/Team system up to parity with the Reserve Team system. 😜

• SI Staff

Hello. Do you have a save for the game that you can upload so we can have a closer look? Also could you let us know what device you are using and the version number of iOS/Android?