• Position colours

PaZa8523
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello S.I.,

In my opinion, it would be a good idea to fix the colours of the player position. :rolleyes:

They are too similar (look at the screenshot)!!

It's better a trowback (FMM21)!

Screenshot_20211110_201349_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

+1 on this.

I know Marc has said this was somewhat intentional in a forum thread, but it's very frustrating and cause me to stop and try to work out which positions are which. This is actually introducing cognitive load rather than reducing it.

i dont want to be annoying as i know bug fixes and translation things are more important in this phase, but please dont ignore this :( i like a lot this new version and this is the only thing that really affects the gameplay experience (at least mine)

Edited by MatiasDFS

• SI Staff

This was originally changed to have the colours match what is used on the tactics screen so there was consistency between the two pages.

We've made the dev team aware of the feedback and we'll look into making further changes

Cheers,

Angelos

hace 10 horas, Angelos Antoniades dijo:

This was originally changed to have the colours match what is used on the tactics screen so there was consistency between the two pages.

We've made the dev team aware of the feedback and we'll look into making further changes

Cheers,

Angelos

thanks for the answer :D

i understand it, i guess it just works better on the tactics page as its bigger, but in the positions it clearly makes it a bit difficult to notice the difference, so i also think a tweak would be the best.

Edited by MatiasDFS

5 ore fa, MatiasDFS ha scritto:

thanks for the answer :D

i understand it, i guess it just works better on the tactics page as its bigger, but in the positions it clearly makes it a bit difficult to notice the difference, so i also think a tweak would be the best.

I totally agree. It's better a trowback (FMM21)!