• Shortlist and loans issue

TonyMarshall
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Couple of quick observations:

When an offer is made and rejected the player gets auto removed from shortlist. This used to happen a % of the time on 21 but is almost always in the new game. Pretty annoying to have to manually add them back each time to avoid losing track of them.

Also noticed when making a loan offer with an option to buy, the fields get locked green as if you’ve reached agreement but when you “suggest” it gets flat rejected so you never get anywhere. Looked like it maybe locks green too early as I’d expect more pushback but it’s impossible to progress negotiations.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

When an offer is made and rejected the player gets auto removed from shortlist. This used to happen a % of the time on 21 but is almost always in the new game. Pretty annoying to have to manually add them back each time to avoid losing track of them.

Yeah, I'm seeing this too.

• SI Staff

Thanks very much for the feedback and highlighting these issues.

- The shortlisting issue has been logged and will be looked at by the development team in due course

- For the loan issue, is this happening for all players you attempt to get on loan? If not could you please share which team and player it is happening for

Thanks!

Hi Jake, I noticed it across two games - one ManU and one Fiorentina. In both situations it was all the time…in fact I haven’t successfully agreed a loan with future fee at all yet on the new game which was a frequent plan in the last game.

will keep an extra eye out for it again in case anything else to add.

Hi @Jake Mant - any news on the shortlist issue by any chance? I've seen a few updates since but don't think anything addresses this.

I think I also saw reference to 'sell-on clauses' which made me realise that I've not received a penny after 10 seasons on a current game where I constantly include these clauses. Is this also a known issue due to be resolved?

Would these fixes typically apply to existing saves or only new ones out of interest?

Much obliged.