• UI could use some tidying up

Gosh
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Description of issue

thumbnail.png.6fc45e84e725ef3bbfb63759c62dff67.png

-Sometimes some of the UI elements seem to overlap.

-It would look better if you center the Club logo and name insides its box in the score bar, instead of having them centered toward the score, leaving a lot of blank space to the left and right.

-It seems that the left sides of colored boxes, like the empoli blue box, the black milan box and the green pause box, have a veeeery small tilt, like 1-2% or so. Its kind of noticable on my phone screen.

34244489_thumbnail(1).jpg.de30ba3154200f3d4f79cecdbca3c84a.jpg

-Like other users stated, the prefered role dots need to be more distinguishable in their color. Its really hard to tell tem apart on a mobile screen. Make natural prefered role a darker green, like in FMM21

Unbenannt2.PNG.cfc3c094a9e732deb9deb23701f185ca.PNG

-Sometimes the matchscreen bugs out entirely, leaving you with Fm2015s matchscreen :confused: (it does look kinda cool tbh..)

Unbenannt.PNG.5631d0404d003584b716721ed22563b8.PNG

-More overlapping in the bottom infobox.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

-Sometimes the matchscreen bugs out entirely, leaving you with Fm2015s matchscreen :confused: (it does look kinda cool tbh..)

That is something I've never seen - no idea how that is happening ... will investigate.

(just so I know are you using the EME or OME?)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Marc Vaughan:

That is something I've never seen - no idea how that is happening ... will investigate.

(just so I know are you using the EME or OME?)

This particular image was from a user over at the discord server. I think he mentioned using a Samsung S20, so it should be the EME one, since the phone is quite powerful. He was one of the users that had troubles with stretching while rotating.

Fully agree UI needs some working, also any chance we could tone down the pink a bit? It's too bright 😁 making me wish we had multiple skins to choose from.