• Adeyemi

R48United
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Adeyemi is so broken on this game. I don't know but he keeps missed simple chances in front of the box, not even goalkeeper who saves it but he constantly shot it very far away from the goal. He once hit 32 goals on a season (see the attached photos of the player history), so it's not the attribute that being the problem here, isn't it? And it's not "BAD LUCK" either considering this is happening on so many matches now. And he had the audacity to say "his teammates doesn't allow him to play his normal game" like his teammates can do something about him missing chances in front of the box. Please fix. Like how can you allow one of the best wonderkids in the game to did THAT. 

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (23).png

Broken Adeyemi (or ME, idk).pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Your own screenshots show that Adeyemi can perform at a very high level. I'm not sure what it is you believe is a bug here because there have obviously been times when Adeyemi has scored goals. There's never going to be a point at which you're consistently guaranteed to get goals from a player irrespective of what you're doing and setting the team up to do. What is it we're supposed to be reviewing in the pkm you've provided?