• bad reaction after scoring when I shout a word of criticism at him DURING a goal action

myfunnygame
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

It's about match interactions, but it's not a match engine (probably), so I'm posting here.

The action is in progress.
    I see that the player has a poor rating, so I criticize him.
    A player scores a goal during an action in which I let out words to him.
    The player receives criticism from me.

The player is angry because he scored points and I criticize him (after his goal, cause message from past which has sense before goal go to him after he scores).

It should be like with tactics: if a goal is scored, the game asks if you really want to change tactics.

Another sentences:

If I say something to a player from my bench (and he scores a goal in current action when i shout to him) when I clicks on the message in the current action (and I say something to motivate him or cheer him up) he will be angry because he will get information from me that made sense at the time of clicking the message, but he gets it after the end of the current action (in this case, after he scores).

I believe that it should be solved similarly to the change of tactics (if we score a goal, the game asks if we really want to change tactics).

Sent u .pkm and .fm 

Look action before goal in 77 min by Reynolds if this file save my all actions during match, not only after actions state

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Appreciate it's been a while, but can I ask how you're finding it on the game since the turn of the year? Have things improved/got worse/much the same?

Let us know either way and I'll make sure the match team is made aware in case any further changes are required.