• CB getting poor ratings

glenjamin
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

It's been noticed between myself and other posters that centre backs, in particular ball playing ones, are getting unfair poor ratings when seemingly they haven't played poorly.

In the screenshot both centre backs have poor ratings of 6.3, this is despite them only conceding 1 goal which was not as the result of an error or own goal, they conceded only two shots on target from Arsenal all game (on of which was from a direct free kick, and 8 off target), both had 87%+ in passing accuaracy, and one with 100% in two tackle attempts. One of the centre backs only had 50% aerial duels won. This is mostly down to attacking set pieces rather than defensive. Arsenal's centre backs received a 6.6 and 6.8 rating which doesn't make sense as they were part of an Arsenal defence which conceded 17 shots, 6 of which where on target. In fact, Arsenal's low rated player only recieved a 6.4. 

This is not a one of issue but rather consistent one at this point. Ball playing centre backs seemingly need either a goal or assist to acheive a rating of 7+. Even a clean sheet doesn't earn them one consistently.

1775442747_fm23screenshot.thumb.png.af2fbf99d2d454ebf204cf6ae9aec819.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

There is going to be some subjectivity in the perception of ratings, but to investigate this we would need pkm's from games where you feel your CB's have been under scored so our QA team can take a look into any possible issues arising. A guide on how to do so is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

I've uploaded the save file (Glenn Boxall - Middlesbrough) as asked and have attached another screenshot of a game where my defenders have gotten appallingly poor ratings. 6.0 despite no mistakes leading to a goal, no own goal, no red card, 91% passing accuracy, and 100% aerial duels won. 

I've also come off the back of a 1-0 defeat to Man City and my DC got a rating of 5.8 for no obvious reason.826368118_fm23screenshot.thumb.png.1c5bd0902a5be5d2e13e26623f1f97dc.png