• defender behaviour not like his ability or role on pitch

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

71:44 min of match

My defender stay with ball and do nothing (like he want stopping play - sort of tactic move) but he is not defender playing ball and he dont have trait with this. It is not first time when defender do it, but i dont know is it only he or both mid defenders.

PKM and FMF on OC

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

We have seen a few mentions of this one in places, but there can be a lot of different factors involved so always useful to get more examples. The QA team will investigate this one further.

4 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

We have seen a few mentions of this one in places, but there can be a lot of different factors involved so always useful to get more examples. The QA team will investigate this one further.

ok, i will more observe this behaviour and send more to u.

I know that one of my another player has trait to change tempo game or something like that. But not this player.

Can confirm, this often happens when the opposition isn't pressing. Players often just stand in one place and do nothing, instead of moving into the space with the ball.

Don't have any .pkms right now though, will try to remember to get some when I notice it happening.