• Freeze bug when the referee declares a penalty kick.

장낙서
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Developers.
    This bug has been around since fm21. This is a problem that appears in this new version as well.
    I hope you take this opportunity to solve it.
    Thank you for your efforts.

There is no file to attach because the match cannot be played at the moment the game freezes.
    This is a problem you can figure out by doing it yourself.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Sorry to hear this is happening, clearly a frustrating problem to run into. I'd like to check a few things just to get a better understanding of the situation. 

- Were you making any tactical changes at the time the penalty was awarded (eg a change of formation, a substitution)?

- Does the game crash completely or is the screen freezing?

- If the screen does freeze, can you click on anything/interact with anything?

- At what point exactly is it happening (when the ref blows for a foul, when the player is about to run up etc)?

- Is this every time a penalty is awarded in a match for you?

I'm having the same problem. when the referee awards a penalty (after VAR control). match time is freezing. I can return mainmenu, i can see player profile etc. but the match is not progressing. when it does fm22, i use instant result skin and i can solve this problem with go to end of the match. it's not happen every penalty but does 5 or 6 times in a season.

fm23.PNG

Solved the problem.
    It seems to be a problem issued due to a conflict with the skin and other tool programs I use.

Currently, there is no freezing phenomenon at all.

I look forward to the official release.

• SI Staff

If you are still encountering this issue we would need a save game from before the the game and a rec file (this would be in the automatics folder if the game does not finish). A guide on uploading these files is available here: