• Goal ruled out for offside but the player thats offside is not involved in the goal

jere_d
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

• Newcastle v Arsenal offside 56 min.pkm
    • Leeds v Arsenal Offside 48 min.pkm

Pkms above

56 min ball is played through to martinelli he scores! Oh the goal is offside because Jesus is offside even though the ball didnt go to him

Same thing on the Leeds games. I seen it happened to me (not the AI) on many occasions, these are the ones i saved. 

I brought this up last FM if I remember rightly

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I can't see the pkm's myself but its worth mentioning that interfering with play does count in the offside rules. Our QA team will investigate the pkm's you've provided further. 

On 24/11/2022 at 00:38, Michael Sant said:

I can't see the pkm's myself but its worth mentioning that interfering with play does count in the offside rules. Our QA team will investigate the pkm's you've provided further. 

I know that rule if it looked like he was interfering I wouldn’t have wasted my time uploading.

The ball is played towards the offside player but missed them by quite a distance and goes to an onside player, in real life that is never offside. 

• SI Staff

That's fair enough, it wasn't a dismissal as I mentioned I couldn't see them. The QA team will be investigating though and seeing what has gone on with the decision making here.