• Question for SI

agoran
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

I m not insulting or attacking I just want you to answer me on my question about bugs that i reported in FM2022 which i see is repeat in Fm 2023 and for that i think you didnt improve that very important thing that is ME, i can see some better from last year but to see the same bugs as last year is just not ok. So please can you answer did you imprve last year reported bugs?

1.Fm 2022 bug reported about set pieces and positioning and proves about that

Fm 2023 we can see the same:

2. Distance player come to jump (even there is other players on ball-FM 2022

FM 2023:

and some more about far player come to jump

So we now added and some new problem in FM 2023.

Player lose ball unnecessarily this is about when have possession of ball or when is nearer to ball so too much loses of ball

I want to report that from every bug report I made SI was write, thanks, we will look on it, working on it, known issue and so one. So my question is what can SI team said about same bugs as last year? I m not attacking or insulting i just asking to understand why are you didnt improve set pieces marking, jumping, positioning and so one that we report last year, do you dont see this bugs?

Thanks for answer.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The Match Engine is the most difficult area of the game in which to fix issues because of the possibility for unintended outcomes in other areas. The initial fix to a particular problem may in turn create a bigger issue elsewhere. Sometimes, a change happens elsewhere in the ME and it fixes another bug or dramatically results in an improvement in that area. Things have to be prioritised in different orders, based on the circumstances and there's only a finite amount of time.

It's incredibly useful to see where bugs are persisting and certainly how many people are encountering them. Of course we realise its frustrating for people to see an issue occur again the next year, and we are sorry for the fact we can't get them all. It's not all visible to posters like yourself who take the time to share these with us, but refining this area and making the forums a direct conduit to devs is an ever improving area. It's public and open so that we can maximise the chances of getting good information from players in collaboration as opposed to some closed loop system where its all hidden away and only we at SI know how many times things are reported.