• Strikers running the wrong way

Touchpad
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

I'm managing a lower division team and I've noticed that there's been a lot of occasions where there's been a counter attack but on of the strikers starts running towards their own goal instead of attacking. I just put it down to my players being bad. I just saw the same thing happen with Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a national game. I can't put this down to a simple "bad player" issue anymore

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

This is something it would be good to know a bit more about and look into further. Do you have some pkm's available from these matches you can share with us, along with the times when the strikers are exhibiting this movement? A guide on how to do so is available here: 

I'm sorry I didn't notice your reply until now and I've progressed to far into the future to be able to find the national game where this happened.

Basically it seems to be in 2v1 or 2v2 situations and it's the striker without the ball. Looks like he's regrouping or something. I'll upload the next match I notice this in (assuming I remember to)

• Administrators

Appreciate it's been a while, but can I ask how you're finding these sort of issues on the game since the turn of the year? Have things improved/got worse/much the same?

Let us know either way and I'll make sure the match team is made aware in case any further changes are required.

Hi, I've not noticed it as much anymore, I've noticed similar things with poor marking from my defenders but I'm not sure it's a graphic bug or caused by low marking but I've seen a few defenders running away from the striker while the ball is in the air heading towards them

• Administrators

No problem, appreciate you getting back to us. We'll take a look at the smaller issues and see if there's anything widespread we need to change.