• Tackling - Stay On Feet Instruction

Bartle93
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I've noticed that the 'Stay On Feet' instruction doesn't seem to be working as it should or has in previous games. It seems to be having the opposite effect, and picking up several fouls and yellow cards.

Even my assistant has told me that we are committing a lot of fouls and should remove the instruction, which is leading me to believe that something has gone array in the code for the instruction. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Staying on feet doesn't reduce the chance of giving away fouls. It's more of an instruction to stop your players lunging in or committing too early. The risk with this approach can be that if there isn't secondary support closing a player down or the opposing player continues to advance they will reach a point at which they have to tackle before its too late and that won't necessarily be a high quality challenge.

If you can provide some pkm examples where you feel this is incorrect we can investigate further but there are times when the stay on feet is the wrong instruction, just like the same applies to get stuck in. A guide on sharing your files is available here: