• Team Self Sabotage

wazzaflow10
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

7th min - Porro decides to trap the ball down for luis diaz - leads to goal. Pass through 6 of my players two of whom are right on top of Diaz. 

21st min - Salah takes a throw in and no one bothers to mark, tackle, or close him down despite OI instructions. Throw ins continue to be the most dangerous play in the game. It's very odd the defense can't get organized sufficiently.

36th min in the lead up to the penalty. Fernandes and Erikson just leave the ball after winning it inside the area. Cross is sent in that leads to two of my defenders heading the ball towards the middle of the pitch and leads to a penalty where Rice just bizarrely pushes someone. 

And now onto Abraham who should have had at least 3 goals. 

31st minute rounds Alisson and puts it closer to the corner flag than the goal.

47th minute through on goal miss (okay but does this numerous times through out the match) 

On the ensuing corner - Varane header hits post and Abraham is first to it doesn't score and the xG marks it as a not very high probable opportunity. 

Countless golden opportunities in the second half where I should have at least scored 1 goal. 

MUFC doesn't want to win.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Some of these do just sound like mistakes and slip-ups that can happen in a game. But the QA team can review the pkm and see if there are any issues they can see in this. Thanks for sharing.

6 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Some of these do just sound like mistakes and slip-ups that can happen in a game. But the QA team can review the pkm and see if there are any issues they can see in this. Thanks for sharing.

Yes I could understand that. Perhaps more of an animation issue or how its represented. 36th minute one is definitely something imo (though might already be logged). As well as 47th minute chance doesn't seem to register any xG despite the text presumably saying there was a shot in the text. Thanks.