• 6 letter in team table in league profile view

krakonico
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When going to any league profile view, in teams with short name close to the limit, instead of showing that name, appears the "6 letter" name in the 100% scaling, if I reduce the screen scaling size to 85%, some of them shows the "short name" but a few still show the "6 letter" name.

It also happens in the manager preview page, but this time in the opposite, in the 100% the teams (mostly) appears with the "short name", and those with the short name closely to the limit appears with the "6 letter", and in 85%, almost all the teams appears with the "6 letter" name.

It happened with a custom league I made, way too similar to one created in FM20 (in that version didn't have this problem).  Now I tested opening with all leagues supported by the game, without any database added and get the same problem as above, the example is Bundesliga.

Bundesliga -  Screen size  scaling 100%

image.png.a4d4134305921a00a0e635aaaab95227.png

Bundesliga - Screen scaling 85%

image.png.0c83be606b4f882a007ee999a8f699f5.png

In the database I plan to use, almost all teams appears with the "6 Letter" name.  Don't think you need a save to see this as it can be reproduced only creating a new game.  But if you require the save with the database I will use (still in works), I can provide one.

If this issue has been reported, pardon me, I searched the forum and didn't find anything related to this one.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, alian62 said:

So oin the editor have you ticked use long names only

No... and also in the proof posted here I didn't use any editor files, just the default database provided by the game.