• Can't upgrade facilities

ALJskills
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi,

I am currently in my 20th season in a youth only challenge. However I don't get the option to upgrade either the Youth facilities or the training facilities. I can not make any requests with it, despite having over 6M in the bank in Northern-Ireland. I had the same bug last year in Finland to. Is there any solution to this?

:image.thumb.png.4f14b03400b964d7c6b8d6f0948a3785.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dear Michael,

I have uploaded the save file under the name: Donegal Celtic Youth Only SI.fm

Currently I have managed to upgrade the training facilities, it popped up after a while. However I haven't got the option to request a Youth facilities upgrade for over two season now. And I noticed in a discord group that most people are stuck on 'great' youth facilities. Also I can't seem to get my recruimtent to 5 stars because it is probably stuck at 19.

Kind regards,

ALJskills

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save file and info. We'll put under review.

Thanks a lot Zach! Looking forward to the results!

On 03/01/2023 at 11:59, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save file and info. We'll put under review.

I have played on a bit and noticed that Linfield recently was able to upgrade the facilities past Great. Despite us having the same reputation!image.thumb.png.6222c59f3d51db6bab710ee81f1ab12f.pngimage.thumb.png.903b8e419360c3795dd81af974248891.png

• SI Staff

Do you also happen to have a save game file from close to the point where they deem this a failure despite you not having the option to improve this? It's a separate issue in one sense, but as its all tied to the lack of the option that would help the QA team.

On 15/01/2023 at 08:24, Michael Sant said:

Do you also happen to have a save game file from close to the point where they deem this a failure despite you not having the option to improve this? It's a separate issue in one sense, but as its all tied to the lack of the option that would help the QA team.

I'm not sure. However I do think that it will happen the upcoming season aswel considering the option still isn't there yet it is still the goal from the board to get the best youth setup in the country.

On 15/01/2023 at 08:24, Michael Sant said:

Turns out it is still classed as failed. I've uploaded it on the SI cloud service with the name:

Donegal Celtic Youth Only SI 2.0.fm.