• changing the view of a scouted player after opening their profile (or offering contract) and returning to the inbox via F4

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

It is bug 2 in one.

This view is after i go to this player' profile, click F4 to back to inbox and go down by down arrow.

Before, to te right of face there was something. I will load game and screen it for you. But now i sent another problem.

The save from before entering the profile is on the OC.

image.thumb.png.7d24115be54604a1ac079bfc14e6c780.png

More:

If you click that you want to sign a contract with him, a new view will open and ... the game will progress immediately (I have this option enabled if I don't do anything "in 0 seconds" / immediately).

And if you go back to that view in the inbox, the last view will change to the next player in the list.

Of course, if you talked as part of the deal, if you want to progress the game, the game will go back to the unfinished transfer conversation (but the user is not even aware of it)
    I didn't know the player's name, I panicked and restarted the game 😂

B ut now i know moment of this bug and i sent u file on OC :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If u will open my file u will see another player (but first u need to open "cards" cause default it is open in lists.

image.thumb.png.df26199cc2bc25c55ef23c0f653b2a61.png

I wrote earlier that after entering the player's profile and going back using the F4 key, the view changed, but now I made sure and the view as it was before and after.

It seemed to me that there was more information next to the player's face, but each subsequent profile only has a white line and a description such as 'available for loan' / 'transfer request' etc.

However, still if you click negotiate contract, this view will change to the next player in the list.

And btw now of course my game is not progress after going to contact negotiating XD

I ll try to make save before this day to show u my bug better