• League rules display wrong when loading large databases

Quantum
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Not 100% sure if this is what triggers the bug, and if it's only an UI bug or if it actually affects the gameplay as well, but if using Large Databases (thing that wasn't a problem in previous FM games for me) when going to different leagues at the "rules" the table rules section will be wrongfully displayed or even not displayed at all at portions. For instance, in Romanian League 1 at Championship stage rules 1st and 2nd places are blank, only 3rd shows european qualify play-off rule, and for English First League/ Italian First League and others the table only displays a lower part (like starting from 16th or 18th place, I forgot exactly witch). The issue doesn't happen when loading smaller databases.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Meanwhile, I went on to create another save file with large database (all leagues in game loaded, I previously had no problem loading all leagues in previous FM games), so this happens 

Screenshot (1098).png

Screenshot (1099).png

Screenshot (1100).png

I know I was using some mods at the moment of the bug occurance, but I removed every single mode, and this problem still persists. Please fix this bug, as for me it is not playable in this state. The only way I like to play FM is with Large Databases, and in previous games this was not a problem, so it shouldn't be in FM 23. Below I attached pictures with the same problem, this time without mods that would directly affect the game's database, so mods are sure not to be the problem this time.

Also the "game untitled" screen posted below as well appears for a second between setting the manager skills at the begining of the career and the "welcome to the club" messages from the board, this happening only when using large databases. Not sure if it has any importance, but I will leave that here as well in case it would help

Again, I was able to play without this problem i the past, so I think problems previously not existent in previous games should be fixed so we can play the game in a way at least similar to the way we used to play before.

522376366_Screenshot(1104).thumb.png.2cab73af9a4b4b4581848415b652952a.png1825923834_Screenshot(1103).thumb.png.419a63d2b6ff6dc3c4b546e906359025.png1930092490_Screenshot(1102).thumb.png.35511641002bdfde24f8e9671686cbb0.png

Edited by Quantum

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

I uploaded the save file on ownCloud (the uploaded save file is created after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, without using any logo or names fix mod, but this problem still occurs)

Name of the ownCloud savefile:   league rules bug.fm