• League Tables - Team names cut off / not fully displaying

MJM91
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi, 

The issue I'm experiencing is that in a variety of league tables, team names are cut off or not fully displaying. It appears that the in-match 'live table', the post match analysis static table and 'league in focus' table certain team names are cut short. See 'Eintra' in screengrab 1, 2 & 3. 

When viewing the table there is a large amount of space between league position and team badge / name. If the team name could be shifted left then there should be enough space to full display the team name however I'm not sure how to amend this. 

Can some please advise as to whether this a bug or something to do with my configuration? This issue has continued post the most recent update. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Fm example 1.png

Fm example 2.png

Fm example 3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

It appears to be the name changes you're using and so you'd need to either correct these in the editor for yourself or raise this with the source of the file its not something we can help with. For example in my own game, Eintracht Frankfurt are 15th and when its switched to a narrow table view, their name shortens to SGE. 

6fda0602add98c841bc0137a30f461c8.png

Brilliant, thanks for the recommendation. I have amended and the issue is now resolved. 

One additional thing to flag is that when navigating around the game and then returning to the home screen often the league table is cut off as per the screengrab - could this also be due to configuration or a potential bug?

Many thanks, 

fm example 4.png

• SI Staff

If you've got a save game where this is consistently happening at a certain point it would be good to check out. Is it something that corrects itself if you scroll up/down on this?