• Resolution keeps changing

matthrix93
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi! I played on a monitor set on 2560x1440, but i want to play FM on 1920x1080. If i change FM23 resolution on 1920x1080 it works, but if i start FM after closing it the resolution go back to 2560x1440 on its own. There is a way to fix this problem and do not change manually every time the resolution back to the one that i want? It's preatty annoying. I've already tried to clear the cache e preference folder and to take off every custom graphic, but didn't worked.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same here, when changing the "preferences", turned the game to be windowed, and the size in 85%, when closing the game and opening again next day it appears in full screen and 100%.

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

When you close the game how are you doing this? Are there any crashes in the FM.exe for example?

After saving the game, click in "Quit game and exit"

Il 15/1/2023 in 09:51 , Michael Sant ha scritto:

When you close the game how are you doing this? Are there any crashes in the FM.exe for example?

Absolutley no crashes. I save and then quit the game. Then, when i open Fm again, the resolution has changed again.

On 17/01/2023 at 19:41, matthrix93 said:

Absolutley no crashes. I save and then quit the game. Then, when i open Fm again, the resolution has changed again.

Did you raise a ticket? i have the same issue where i set to windowed mode and 110% but after every time when i start the same save it has reset to full screen and 100%.