• Scouting - reedit goals starting withouit latest values

myfunnygame
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I am sending you a video about this problem because I have no words to describe it well, just follow mouse.

If you want to re-edit your plans, it starts with a view without any plans. But if you click on a position on the pitch, everything comes back.

When entering this view, it feels like starting over, but the old settings remain intact when we choose a position on the pitch.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

13 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for providing this one as well as the others you've shared recently. The QA team will take a look into this further.

Sorry for that number of post 😅 you had hard days with me 😅

Edited by myfunnygame

• SI Staff

We'd much rather people share issues they experience than not. It's just a mention of additional thanks in a way recognising you have made a number of posts that help provide us with more to look into.

1 minute ago, Michael Sant said:

Wolimy, aby ludzie dzielili się problemami, których doświadczają, niż nie. To tylko wzmianka o dodatkowych podziękowaniach w sposób uznający, że napisałeś wiele postów, które pomagają nam uzyskać więcej informacji.

i have package of last mega bug post again from 22 and working still in 23 but it need video to describe.

But for example THANK YOU for the change in the contract where now we can jump from 0 to 1 (any currency)😅 a little fix that puts a smile on my face