• Staff Number for Manager

Svartowiz
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

As seen on the picture it says that my first team has 2 managers. I've just started the save with Lyseng in the Danish 3. Division and I'm definitely the only first team manager on the staff list. It's probably just a visual bug but I still thought it was worth mentioning.

826580159_Skrmbillede2022-12-01kl_11_16_45.png.da7a28580d09dde3b15faf22542a90fa.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The club has a scout which has a secondary role as B-team manager. After I got him to be only a scout the problem disappeared, so the bug might be because it counts the B-team manager as a first team manager if it's his secondary job.

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this. Out of interest, is the B team showing it has a manager in its staff list? And would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

It

I'm sorry, I don't have a save at that point anymore, but it was literally on the very first day of a brand new save, so I think it would be easy to recreate by starting a save with Lyseng.

I've made a test save myself and as expected it happened with a new save game too.

I've upload the save to your server as:
    lyseng staff number bug.fm

Regarding your question, he's also listed on the B team staff list.

Edited by Svartowiz