• Tactics screen players not updating

xXmearcatXx
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

just playing the game, when switching players from position to position or from the pitch to the bench, the player isn't updating. e.g. using Man UFC, shaw is injured. moving Dalot from RB to LB and moving Wan Bisaka from the bench. swapping shaw and dalot, dragging dalot over to LB, nothing changes, then when trying to swap Dalot (still in RB position) with Wan Bisaka, Shaw is actuially switched meaning they appear on both subs bench and on the pitch and Dalot has dissapeard. happened again when switching other defenders to the bench

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunatley not, If I notice it happen again I absolutly will. The only thing I can really say is I was in the tactics editor screen and I was dragging the players from the subs bench onto the main pitch and iot was happening. I have only noticed it on Launch night and it hasn't affected me since.

It's happened in a match. Using the quick change feature by clicking a player and subbing them off I now have Bruno Fernandes appearing twice. the player on the bench should be Bruno and the player in the AMC position should be Matheus Cunha who can be seen on the squad list to the left. I noticed becasue I quick subbed Eriksen for Van De Beek but the fernandes change wasn't appearing.

1904540_20221023162152_1.jpg