• The "Finances" tab of the Teams Overview stats page dissapears when u close it. And will be forever gone from the stats screen.

T-IceMan
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The "Finances" tab of the Teams Overview stats page dissapears when u close it. And will be forever gone from the stats screen. See the pics. It will be forever gone in the savegame, even if u load a previous save.... So possibly when u load up the saves i provide, the option is still there... Had to create a new save to even get the stats back, other savegames i had of my main save didnt have the Finance stats option anymore...

To reproduce:

1. Go to Teams Detailed team stats for corresponding league (any league, in provided savegames its the Eredivisie).

2. close the "finances" stats tab (as seen on the pictures, just like i did with the other stats pages fot demonstration purposes) OR open it then close it

3. its gone forever

Providing 2 savegames, before and after the tab closing, altho after having done it, it'll be gone in both saves for me (so i guess it gets saved in skin cache or something?). Actually ive noticed it saved the tabs being closed from other savegames.... The Finances tab is still there before i open/close it though.

The stats in the screenshots are different coz i forgot to take the 1st screenshot before i removed it, so had to setup it again.

The Finances tab is the only one dissapearing, the others can be opened/closed constantly.

saves:

Financestats-T-IceMan - before i remove
    FinancestatsGone-T-IceMan - after i remove

financesthere.png

financesgone.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.