• World Cup player reports show estimated cost/wage demands for player already at club

CFuller
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Four of my Betis players are at the 2022 World Cup, and I have instructed my chief scout to gather reports from their matches, which go into my inbox. These are the match reports I get:

CFuller_Sabaly.thumb.png.8e26b91efc38ec471886b91a5203d8c9.png

CFuller_Rodriguez.thumb.png.9057744bf76e7e72cddc0800123c253c.png

A couple of issues. Firstly, the main issue - why am I being shown the estimated cost (transfer value) and wage demands (salary and contract expiry date) for players who are already at my club?

Secondly, the slanted pitch diagram showing the player's positions is in contrast to the straightened pitch you see on the player's profile. I'm not sure this slanted pitch even appears on any other screen in the game anymore. Even the pros/cons reports looks like a holdover from FM20 or FM21, and rather inconsistent with the rest of FM23's UI.

And to reiterate, my chief scout was assigned to scout these four players. So why are the updates coming from my loan manager, and why is he stating, "Please find attached my match report for..."

The save file I have uploaded is from midway through the World Cup group stage. There are already a few of these reports in my inbox, and more will generate as you progress through the game and the tournament continues.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments