• bugged situation in club - Braintree

myfunnygame
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

This is only one tema who has bad finacial situation on start game.

All of the season i progress my money in bank

And all months director add me more money. WHY?! I have good situation but my team has not good situaction desribe. I have money from final playoffs on Wembley, and he still add me money cause of bad situation of club... It should be bug!

image.png.385b8ab47e6068a22c1addbe400bdab5.pngimage.thumb.png.87a2bbcaa7beac136db626f0b4767725.pngimage.thumb.png.f0ba2997b5801833c1890ac4a7801593.pngimage.thumb.png.39294586d7cf061ee74a08769c7e5206.pngimage.thumb.png.9f9293869551e67041cc71a3244090a2.png

image.thumb.png.1aacecfb405d3ad5e36e98db4f77a10a.png

I will send u file from 1 week before this event. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for raising this one to us. Owners can invest funds at their own discretion - it is more frequent when a club is in financial difficulties but I don't think there is anything barring this. Personally, I wouldn't mind a £625,000 loan with repayments of £350 a month although that's never going to be paid back by its end date. Our QA team will take a look into this further as something appears a bit amiss from the screenshots.

1 minute ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for raising this one to us. Owners can invest funds at their own discretion - it is more frequent when a club is in financial difficulties but I don't think there is anything barring this. Personally, I wouldn't mind a £625,000 loan with repayments of £350 a month although that's never going to be paid back by its end date. Our QA team will take a look into this further as something appears a bit amiss from the screenshots.

repayments of £350 a month - yes, it s fine, but, i dont know why I cant upgrade my license, and it make more problem in play as this team - cant have more trainers cause i start with 3 when board want only 2 - if i want change one i need to sent out 2.

btw in same team 3 or 4 times i see that my trainers upgrade their license ...

4 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

I will send you my startup file in Braintree, maybe it will help faster. I can't do a coaching license from the beginning of the game and at the time I tried to understand it by the fact that the club was in a bad financial situation (by definition, that's what it has in the club's profile).
    They couldn't invest in me, but in the meantime they invested in other club employees. The license is probably around £900-9000 and the club has half a million in the account at the moment and nothing is helping. It was such a nice save, with so many bugs to catch 😍

FIle (on start game):
    017 Braintree before asking.fm

(during season):

018 Braintree before asking 2.fm

On 22/11/2022 at 05:36, Michael Sant said:

Hi Michael, do you have any news about this club? I would like to start playing them again, but without this weird bug that blocks the development of the manager.

36 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

We don't have any further updates yet I'm sorry. It is something we're still looking into further on our side. 

sorry for the privacy, but do you know when there will be a bigger update and some smaller updates to fix these smaller bugs? I care mainly about these interface issues, because some just cause a strange feeling of discomfort when you see something that generally shouldn't be there.

• SI Staff

Because of the nature of what we do and the way in which updates work we don't provide information in advance because the reality is things aren't decided and locked in until they're ready to go. We'll always look to share information about updates when we're comfortable & able to do so via these forums as a priority.