• cant upgrade my trainer license

myfunnygame
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

The board sends coaches and players for a upgrading license but they don't send me on the weakest license because ~"the club can't afford the expenses".

BTW i have all time money up cause they send me money all months.

image.thumb.png.d3740b0ccbbbcfb7368b9d43f02525e9.png

image.thumb.png.abefb56f38ca780640c5fb319656911c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

maybe you can analyze my financial situation... i think it's a mistake that i have a precarious financial situation (I have it from the beginning because i chose this team based on this knowledge that the team has problems (precarious financial situation as the only team in the 6th league) but this is not what i think:

image.thumb.png.a69b909451424f0900230ff0aacfd792.pngimage.thumb.png.f4b56c7d31c2d6f3e79900ee50b54016.png

image.thumb.png.f85a7c3caebaf7cee140c1d3d94a6788.png

Since the beginning of my game, the end of season finance forecast is getting better and better (I started the game with a -200k forecast until the end of the current season and now you see it is a +384k forecast) and still i cant go to learn for license which cost 9k

Edited by myfunnygame

On 20/11/2022 at 06:05, Michael Sant said:

This one is somewhat subjective, but our QA team will take a look into this further.

season finished and still i cant do anything to progress, cause of bad financial situation. But i still go up with financies

(post about it here:)