• instant progress

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I talked about this option elsewhere but still something is wrong. In (literally) random moments, the game picks up on what we're doing (guess: nothing), is inactivity, and moves the game forward.
    For example, when I click offer a contract, the game progresses, the next time I do the same, it doesn't appear, so it's hard for me to send you the "before this happened" file because it happens at such random times that I can't tell why and when it might happen.
    Usually when I go to another screen. But I don't know what affects the fact that once I go to a new screen and other times I go but the game will progress.

Sending u my file is not good cause it work in random day, random part of day and random options (go to contract, go to squad) It never do if i go to notes or training (if I good remember)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

This sounds like it would be very difficult to reproduce. Have you played a network game with any continue time-outs at all - it sounds like that kind of activity from what you're describing. 

4 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

This sounds like it would be very difficult to reproduce. Have you played a network game with any continue time-outs at all - it sounds like that kind of activity from what you're describing. 

i play solo game. Maybe i will make video how i play and we will see moment when game make bug

Are u in? 😅

On 20/11/2022 at 23:29, Michael Sant said:

If you are able to capture it on video then that would be ideal. 

I cought it! 😍

If i stop progressing by ESC and go to profile of trainer - progress will start.

If progressing is stoped by game and not progressing again then I go to profile of trainer or sometimes tournamet/league profile game and progressing is not start.

If we cant progressing game cause we offer contract to personel, and we didn't finish this process progressing is not start, but will not change view to this section (with contract talk) to show us where we didn't finish process. (only if we click spacebar we will jump to this section with contract talk)

On one video u will see bookmark "Zaproponuj kontrakt". It means that we offered contract but not finish this process. On rest videos u won't see that cause i didn't offer contract to staff.

I sent you 3 files named "instant progress - XXX"

22 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you for that! We'll review. :)

hello again :)

I know what's wrong. This is what happens when the game stops progressing and doesn't progress again. Then if you switch to another window the game will go ahead again

But this will only happen if the game stops progress without your participation. You can't stop progress to see this!

On 12/06/2023 at 16:29, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you for that! We'll review. :)

Kyle, please. Could u change this in little patch next weeks.

I defined what is wrong to me, and present how to show this little bug.