• Squad Registration Issue - Spain

TrickyTrees
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Decided to launch a DoF Challenge save in FM23 - First job offered was Alcorcon B

When it comes to registering the squad for the league however the squad list shows as 2 players already registered, one being a keeper that are not available to select. Issue occurs as I can only have 2 keepers registered max. The one registered keeper available to me got injured leaving me with no keeper options. I tried a save again, got another Spanish B team but they also had 2 players registered which are not available to select (both outfield this time)

I considered that perhaps B team players have been registered for the first team via the AI but they should still be available in my squad list and available for selection in the B Team if that is the case

Could you let me know if this is a bug or if I've missed something obvious please?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here: