• Youth Teams before games are not asking for players and post-game summaries are not showing in mail

jcp1417
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

As subject said. Normally youth teams will ask if I want to make any senior players available for their game, but it's not happening, even though I have it set to always. I'm also not getting a summary of the youth match, which is frustrating.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Sorry in the delay in getting back to you on this one - do you happen to have a save game that shows this? 

When a youth team is entirely made up of grey players the game is designed that it won't display match reports etc, as there's no player who can develop from it. However it should be giving you the opportunity to get players in more senior squads involved via an inbox item the day before the match takes place.

As said, if you have a save game where this isn't happening, please upload and let us know the file name. Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks.