• ask about one, answer about another

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

image.thumb.png.7f63bb5505b4f005ebbdf98767250172.png

If I change language question is another

image.thumb.png.f4d555b6cca5614cb9f11661ca0700de.png

I didnt answer question but click Spacebar when i was in another view and conference ended, day go next. wtf? Too much bug after one match. 0:7 with MK DONS make too much error for me 😅

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello we'll need the exact steps on how to reproduce this.

We checked your save, but this didn't occur. What exactly did you do after exiting the Press Conference?

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello we'll need the exact steps on how to reproduce this.

We checked your save, but this didn't occur. What exactly did you do after exiting the Press Conference?

I hit the spacebar, but normally it should take me to my inbox because the press conference isn't over yet, but not this time.

This conference was different from all the others because it changed the language, changed the question and the answer (as if I answered that question and moved on to the next one).

On 20/11/2022 at 07:19, Michael Sant said:

Just to help my understanding, you exited the press conference by pressing the space bar? 

Whenever I press the space bar, the game does not progress if the conference is not over, but this was the first time the game gave me 1) new questions and 2) progressed if I pressed the space bar in inbox menu (or another screen in game).

Maybe i have save before conference, but i dont know do u have file before or during conference? And did u see that bug on my save?

Could the problem be that when the game progresses (or saves) I am using chrome/youtube/other applications on my computer in the background?

Edited by myfunnygame