• Board and Supporters "devastated" not enough youth players are given chances..... While i do with 3-4 homegrown players for the last 7 matches.

T-IceMan
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Board and Supporters "devastated" not enough youth players are given chances..... While i do with 3-4 homegrown players for the last 7 matches....

As Ajax this is part of the club culture (rightfully so). Meanwhile I've started a new season (7 matches, including 1 CL match) playing multiple homegrown youth players in the first 11 (Hato//Vos/Misehouy/Unuvar), but the board and supporters are pretending im not.... Seems a bit weird. Sure Unüvar is 22 so might qualify as too old, but still the other 3 have played almost every match and should be recognised.....

Is it bugged because some have spent time away on loans at other clubs and don't quality for it? Or how does this even work.... Does it count "Homegrown" players, or just youth.....

The season before it ended on really positive since i gave some youth players a few matches..... Having these guys get 6-7 matches should really count...

File uploaded: YouthPlaying-T-IceMan

youthplaying.png

youthplayingboard.png

youthplayingsupporters.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also the ones im playing are players already at club when the database starts, not youth i've acquired.

edit; a few continues later its "dissapointed"... But still they should be over the moon.....? Especially since they are starting, not even coming off the bench...

Edited by T-IceMan

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.