• Broadcast interview question about player returning from international duty after being withdrawn from national squad

CFuller
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Guido Rodríguez is called up to the Argentina squad the day before a Europa League match against Monaco. If I withdraw him from the Argentina squad, I will be asked this question at the broadcast interview immediately before the Monaco match:

CFuller_Rodriguez.thumb.png.9bc533adf480c0c26b752cd144cccdcb.png

As Rodríguez never actually went on international duty, this question is completely irrelevant. It also doesn't take into account whether Rodríguez was named in the squad or not - in this case, Rodríguez was in the starting line-up, so I find it very odd that the journalist would ask about his availability?

Steps to reproduce:

• Load the save file provided and open the inbox message "Eight players called up from international duty".
    • Click on "Set International Instructions" and set Rodríguez's instruction as "Withdraw From Squad".
    • Continue the game until you get to the Europa League match against Monaco.
    • Select your team, proceed to the match, give a team talk, then attend the broadcast interview.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments