• Playing time is just broken

Rashio
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The player has agreed to impact sub, is getting playing time like a regular start and yet he STILL isn't happy with his playing time and demands to play every game. What is going on?637127198_whytho.PNG.4194e1973dc287eb84a6e61626c98ea7.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could you please upload your save file to us, thank you. 

The save file is called Adam Persson - Europa Point come on.fm

It has been uploaded to the cloud.

Edited by Rashio
    Add in the quote

I have another instance of broken playing time expectations, in case you need another case to look at. 

I have a player who was promised regular starter, is getting regular starter, and is complaining.

It would be super helpful if either this gets fixed, or if I could have an interaction option that says "You're already getting regular first team playing time.  What are you whining about?"

image.thumb.png.e876bf01c046b624fe7da375962f5429.png

image.thumb.png.9c706a68670138befeb0dd164363bdda.png

File uploaded to the cloud with the name "Martin Woolf - Tottenham Romero Unhappy.fm"

• SI Staff

I appreciate time has passed since you shared this with us, @MWoolf the QA team have investigated and to help progress this further we would also ask is it possible you have an earlier save? The QA team have asked if its possible at all you still have a save from around a month earlier. 

I'm pretty sure I do.  I'll check, and upload it when I get home.  I can also try to find a save from around the time when Romero first gets unhappy with his playing time if that would help.

@Michael Sant The file is "Martin Woolf - Romero Unhappy 27 Sept.fm"  It's a scosh more than a month earlier than the last, but he's already unhappy.

If you need further back, I believe I can find an earlier save.

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing that. I think just to be cautious, if you do have an earlier save from before he was unhappy that would be ideal. It wouldn't hurt to have it there just in case this is some issue that goes back in time in the save even further than we might normally expect.