• Squad Dynamics Broken

subho123
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

So this dynamics issue is something that is quite bothering as its disrupting seasons in between. Illustration below -

I am managing  Valencia. Cavani is an influential player. However, after 2 seasons, I decide to get rid of him to ease wage bill. Keeping his age in mind, I had already brought in Konate.

However, once I sold Cavani, all hell broke loose. My captain Gaya along with lot of other squad members comes and complains that there is lack of depth up front.

I already have Belotti and Konate upfront along with a host of other attacking wingers who can play as striker upfront. Despite that, to calm the squad, I promise to strengthen the position from market.

So i bring in Moukoko (On loan), Lacazatte and Lamela. However, to my surprise, I still see the same dynamics and all of my players are still complaining of lack of depth upfront. I already have 4 strikers upfront including Belotti, Moukoko, Lacazatte and Konate!!!!!!

Now, due to this poor dynamics, team has started losing consecutive matches and form is rapidly declining. Before all of this started, we were at top of table and were targeting the league top spot.

Can someone please help here? It looks like the squad dynamics is seriously broken on FM23.

Attaching screenshot along with Transfer History.

Dynamics1.png

Dynamics2.png

Dynamics3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments