• Staff for Team B

Tony Silva
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Ahoy all! 

For 2/3 years this have been a huge problem for me. I play with Futebol Clube do Porto (FCP) and they have an B-team (FCP B) where i can´t control or hire (mainly this) the staff to train my players. i tried to give that job to all my main team staff and nothing works. They don´t hire for nothing and even when i put an anoucement that i´m hiring no one answers. I tried with me in control, with Ai staff in control and nothing happens

In my view that shouldn´t happen because all the control for all Staff should be from main team. it belongs to main team and i should be in control of hiring Staff. I only get "grey options" because it´s blocked.

I would like you to enable this options.

P.S.: This is a previous report from FM22. 

Staff team B 1.png

Staff team B 2.png

Staff team B 3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The FCP B team is set as a separate team to the main club, (you can select to manage them at game setup) so you can't ask for extra staff slots/wages unless you are the manager of the team (which is why the drop downs are grayed out, take over as FCP B manager and you can use them) - the options can't be 'enabled' because they are a separate squad.

You CAN take control of hiring and firing for the b team via the 'staff ' on the sidebar and then 'responsibilities - staff' and scroll down there's a 'recruit staff (FC Porto B)' option which you can 'take control' by pressing the button.

You can then search for staff for the b team by entering the staff search, clicking 'edit search' and then changing the 'include' drop down so only staff interested in the b-team are shown (for example Jari Litmanen can be hired for the FCP B team as a coach from game start).

So, you must put yourself in charge of hiring and firing for the b team before they can search and hire staff. Hope this was helpful. :) 

"You can then search for staff for the b team by entering the staff search, clicking 'edit search' and then changing the 'include' drop down so only staff interested in the b-team are shown (for example Jari Litmanen can be hired for the FCP B team as a coach from game start).

So, you must put yourself in charge of hiring and firing for the b team before they can search and hire staff. Hope this was helpful."

Never tried this part of the recruitment staff bc, gonna be real, never "saw it". big lapse of me, my fault and will not happen again.

Spoiler

"The FCP B team is set as a separate team to the main club, (you can select to manage them at game setup) so you can't ask for extra staff slots/wages unless you are the manager of the team (which is why the drop downs are grayed out, take over as FCP B manager and you can use them) - the options can't be 'enabled' because they are a separate squad."

I understand this in version 19/20 or less was so easy to contract staff without that "limit grey area" and bc of that i missed. If is marked as "separate" team and you have that in many other teams, i understand your ways to think! :)

I have Tried for 2 years in a row giving the hiring and firing to My staff and they never hired a staff at anytime. That´s why i was worry bc even me couldn´t hire staff for team B NOT even if i putted an anoucement for "interviews". But since i can bc you told me ("clicking 'edit search' and then changing the 'include' drop down so only staff interested in the b-team") not worry anymore.

thank youf or your time! Have a nice day/night/afternoon.

I've hired a new manager for Benfica B but I'm still responsible for the team selection and friendlies..I can't select anyone else at staff responsibilities..

image.png.83955314bc696dff9b629f22f12183e2.png

• SI Staff

Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here: