• Supporter Vision

MaihoSalat
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Im playing as Eintracht Braunschweig in the second division of Germany. Im also a fan of Eintrach Braunschweig in real life.

There are 2 issues currently

i switched the game to german and the page is in english

The Supporter Expections say the care more about beating VFL Wolfsburg than Hannover 96.

This should be switched. we really dont care much about the Wolfsburg Derby, as its a club with no tradition and with no real derby tradition. We still dont like them but we dont really care that much about playing against them.

Meanwhile with the Hannover Derby there are cultural and historic reasons why we "hate" eachother so much.

(A german video explaining why)

Please just change the importance between Wolfsburg and Hannover, so the fans care more about beating hannover than wolfsburg.

image.png.900ed63819c2513c2daa020613dc2c81.png

-with regards, from a Braunschweig fan.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @MaihoSalat in regards to the language aspect, in preferences if you search for language there are two options. If you set them both then it should work as you'd expect. It might be worth raising the other aspect with our research team over here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-early-access-beta-bugs-tracker/database-and-research/

QA will still check this over though just to identify if there are any issues in terms of how the expectations are applied.

I hope I am in the right thread.

When I started my game, on the Supporter Profile page it had the season ticket number set at 5.5k but on the news item it had the correct number of 11k. 

• SI Staff
    54 minutes ago, M26HFC said:

I hope I am in the right thread.

When I started my game, on the Supporter Profile page it had the season ticket number set at 5.5k but on the news item it had the correct number of 11k. 

That would indeed be a separate issue we'd need to get looked into. Can you possibly share your save game with us too in a new thread? A guide on how to upload your file is available here: